Town of Dunn Forms

2023 Newsletter (Received with Tax Bill)

Building Permit

Town Hall Rental 2023 and Newer

2020 Assessment Role
2020 assessments for properties taxes paid in 2021


2021 Newsletter
This is sent with your taxes every year. 

Election Day Emergency Response Plan

2019 Assessment Role

Application for Temporary Class “B” / "Class B" Retailer’s License

Election Registration/Absentee Request by Mail
Please go to  to request absentee or registration electronically.  Contact clerk for other options. 

Where to start when Remodeling or Building

Application for In Person Absentee Voting
If you wish to do in person absentee voting, you must call or text 715-308-1830 or email to make an appointment with the town clerk, Sally Rasmussen.

Bartender License Application

Major or Minor Subdivision Application

Tobacco License
Tobacco licenses are $25 and require municipal approval on a yearly basis.